WunderTraining are gr Read more [...]
WunderTraining are growing rapidly and we are looking for high energy, passionate facilitators to join our team as casual contractors Nationally.
We specialise in:
- Well-being and resilience programs: workplace and student programs
- Strategic Strength based team building Teambuilding
- Positive culture development
- Positive Leadership and contemporary bite size training
- Wellness at work
We know our edge is the passion, professionalism, care and knowledge of our people presenting our programs – they create the experience.
Our workshops are carefully, creatively and strategically crafted – they are visually exciting, interactive and fun to participate in. Most are a half day workshops to suit the contemporary workplace or 90 minute bite size. We continually update our offer to meet client needs.
We are seeking expressions of interest from facilitators (and speakers) across Australia. We would also welcome expressions of interest from New Zealand and United Arab Emirates for anticipated growth in 2017, 2018.
We are seeking casual Specialist workshop facilitators who have experience in one or more of the following areas.
- Well-being and Resilience
- Wellness sleep, nutrition, physical wellbeing, managing cognition energy
- Strengths based Coaching
- Positive Education with a focus on VIA strengths and resilience
We would also be interested to hear from those with experience in delivering programs or accredited in profiling in:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Mental Toughness
Facilitators may be required to deliver training in their State and occasionally interstate. Our current priority regions are Melbourne, Sydney, Perth and Brisbane.
BENEFITS in joining WunderTraining:
- Join an exceptional team of passionate trainers who are field leaders and love what they do.
- High-quality contemporary course materials.
- A frontier with a hugely diverse and growing national client base.
- We are Australian partners with global and national leaders in our field
- VIA Institute on Character: Strengths at work: the path to engagement
- Authentic Strengths Advantage: Leaders as Strengths Coaches, Resilience for Youth 12 module program certification, Authentic Strengths Advantage University program.
- SAHMRI South Australian Health and Medical Research Institute: the Education, Wellbeing and Resilience Centre
- Beyond the boardroom: National Leaders in activity based teambuilding
YOU ARE RIGHT FOR US IF YOU:
- Are exceptional at what you do. You put your whole-hearted effort in every time you facilitate. You are passionate, energetic and enjoy being at the leading edge of your field. You enjoy challenge, change and stretching yourself.
- You have at least 3 years recent experience as a facilitator and relevant qualifications for your key interest area. You enjoy building relationships and you deliver exceptional outcomes through your level of professionalism and attitude to delight your clients. *Experience working in a Corporate environment is preferred but not essential. Qualifications in Positive Psychology are highly regarded for our wellbeing, resilience and VIA strengths programs.
- You have a hearty work ethic. You take tremendous pride in your work. You’re intuitive and real, fun-loving but hard-working. We expect flawless arrival at events, and personal accountability in preparation, reporting and follow up.
- You are a great communicator who ensures we deliver on our promises with clients and have the ability to tweak and tailor to best suit client needs. You have high emotional and social intelligence and enjoy thinking on your feet to build a fully engaged participant group. You are in your element when you are facilitating great discussions and can tell relevant stories to bring the content to life.
- You are known for a positive and optimistic mindset and practice what you preach. You enjoy work and life and want to be part of an organisation that inspires others to do the same.
WE’RE RIGHT FOR YOU IF:
- You enjoy work and life and want to be part of an organisation that inspires others to do the same. You want to grow in your role and take on new challenges. This may include interstate workshops and conference speaking engagements.
- You enjoy the combination of working autonomously but also in collaboration with a highly driven and energetic leader and team.
- You are interested in using your strengths in service of something bigger than you.
- You adore serving clients.
- You want to be able to actively contribute to decisions and directions of a highly ambitious visionary leader: where your thoughts, ideas are listened to and valued.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply by sending a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role and a current resume of no more than two pages.
Facilitators will be paid at a daily rate (or pro-rata) based on skills and experience.
Due to high demand, we appreciate your understanding that we are unable to take phone calls to discuss the role. Any inquiries about the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website to find out more about WunderTraining
Successful candidates will be contacted by the end of February. Applications will be kept on file for future openings.